Other - Full-time
Position Summary: Assist machine operators throughout Print Services with regards to production, quality, and safety objectives as directed by the Print Finishing Team Leader. Accomplish the overall goals and objectives of the production area.
***This is a second shift position that carries a $1.30 hourly premium in addition to the base hourly wage.***
- Maintain a positive attitude and reflect Our Daily Bread Ministries core values
- Assist in training and development of others, managing dates, meeting quality targets, and safety standards
- Familiarity with MIS and label software
- Flexibility to assist within Print Services as required
- Meet or exceed production benchmarks
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
- High school graduate or GED
- Specific experience in production environment, mailing operations, or fulfillment helpful
- Mechanical aptitude/dexterity
- Good hand/eye coordination
- High level of customer service
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Communication may be complex in nature
- Danger in working around moving parts of machinery
- Frequent bending and twisting and repetitive motion factor
- Occasional heavy lifting
- High noise level work environment – hearing protection required
- On feet fulltime
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
This is a second shift position that carries a $1.30 hourly premium in addition to the base hourly wage.