Food Service - Full-time
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is seeking a Dining Services Aide. This position is responsible for providing efficient and courteous service to residents and guests as well as performing a variety of services in the Healthcare Center dining areas.
In this role, the Dining Services Aide will:
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident meal orders.
- Set up and bus tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembling individual meals on tray-line.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the close of each shift period.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant dining experience.
- One year experience working in a Healthcare setting.
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills, required.
- Full understanding and effective application of sanitation, food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Knowledge of dining room operational procedures and etiquette, proper small wares handling, as well as knowledge of residents rights.
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance