Marketing - Part-time
The Marketing Specialist works closely with the Admissions and Marketing Team in the implementation of NorthPointe Christian’s marketing plan. The position will utilize a variety of media to tell the story of NorthPointe Christian Schools, including social media, web management, video, and print advertising. This individual will collaborate with the AdmissionsTeam on lead generation, storytelling, brand awareness, communications, and internal marketing.
The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Admissions and Marketing.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
● Regularly review and update all website content
● Solicit updated website information from various sources
● Act as blog coordinator/regular content generator
● Regularly produce high quality photos to be used in the various media channels and in promotional materials
● Photograph significant NorthPointe Christian events and activities as well as day to day school happenings
● Collaborate with the Marketing Director to strategize and schedule a social media calendar and post regularly to keep an active social media presence.
● Knowledgeable of current social media channels including facebook, instagram, youtube, twitter, and vimeo.
● Engage and grow NorthPointe Christian’s social media presence.
● Develop/design a variety of marketing pieces including, but not limited to, direct mail pieces, event posters, social media visuals, and admissions pieces.
● Experience using Adobe products
● Collaboration with Director of Marketing to produce, record, edit, and share video
● On occasion, step in for various menial tasks for the admissions team to support the overall goals, including providing event support for any Admissions events throughout the year.
Promoter of NorthPointe Christian Schools
The Marketing Specialist should be interested in helping promote the vision and mission of NorthPointe Christian Schools of “equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ.”
Experiences and Requirements
● 4 years of undergraduate study and 2 years of work related experience if possible
● Evidence of ability and knowledge in the fields of social media, photography, videography,
website management, and graphic design
● Previous work portfolio
● Acceptance of NorthPointe Christian’s Statement of Faith
● A strong, clear, Christian testimony and a lifestyle of Biblical integrity
● The ability to work well on a team and flexibility to help where needed
● Commitment to Christian education and the mission of NorthPointe Christian Schools.