Housekeeping / Cleaning - Full-time
Are you looking for a change of pace, something new? Looking to put your hospitality experience to work and join a great team in a private estate? This opportunity might be exactly what you are looking for, and we welcome you to check it out!
We recruit only the best and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our employees contribute value in a team-based environment, with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
The Executive Housekeeper will be an integral part of a dedicated and highly skilled team, responsible for providing outstanding customized service to our clients. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing cleaning and interior maintenance of a private estate, as well as assisting with providing exemplary hospitality service to the Principals and their guests.
This is a full-time, live-out position, with a full-time benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with cleaning, vacuuming, dusting floors, ceilings, furnishings, hallways, fixtures, bathrooms, mirrors, and emptying trash containers.
- Laundry, iron, fold, and put away clothing and linens.
- Assist with interior window and screen cleaning.
- Scrub and polish floors.
- Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Change bed linens and towels.
- Assist with the inventory of household supplies and tracking related costs.
- Assist with special events/dinner parties, including preparing proper table and linen setting; conducting set-up/tear-down of buffet and beverage stations; serving Principals, family, and guests; assisting the Chef; assisting with preparing cocktails and beverages, etc.
- Ensure services are performed at the highest level of quality and hospitality.
- Efficiently communicate with other staff; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
- Housekeeping and hospitality experience required.
- Training in and/or an eye for aesthetics is important.
- Excellent knowledge of household table etiquette, service, and entertaining protocol.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Requires working some holiday shifts as needed.
- Occasional regional travel required.
- Must be responsible, dedicated, and dependable; neat and tidy in appearance; organized and reliable.
- Exemplify a positive attitude and demonstrate pride in service.
- Attentive to details to ensure the highest level of service.
- The highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy must be exercised at all times.