General Labor - Full-time
Are you interested in a fun, fast pace environment with weekends off and half day Fridays in the summer? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
How to apply
Please apply on our company website at https://jobs.usa.logicdata.net/Jobs
LOGICDATA develops mechatronic devices including motor controls, control units and actuators for electronically height-adjustable furniture. Our expertise is the development of intelligent electronics and mechatronics as well as embedded software. Our corporate headquarters are located in Austria, but we have a few different offices located across the globe. At LOGICDATA, our employees are team players who are creative, dedicated, inspired and ready to make things happen. We’re here to make a difference.
- Receive, unload, label, and place incoming products in inventory system and assigned location in the warehouse
- Process customer’s orders by locating the product listed on the pick list and selecting proper quantities listed for each item
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Organize returns from customers
- Inspect and document all damages to products
- Check, verify and fill customer orders
- Organize products and maintain inventory through cycle counting
- Contribute to ideas on how to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with work procedures, rules, and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 – $15.50 per hour