Other - Full-time
The Vice President Salesforce and Data Solutions is responsible for the global deployment, support, and evolution of the enterprise Salesforce ecosystem. The vice president is also responsible for establishing and managing a comprehensive data competency which gathers, reports, analyzes, and evangelizes data throughout the ministry.
- Collaborate with the CDTO and other technology leaders to identify and implement modern technologies and systems that can drive business value and improve efficiency.
- Accountable for Salesforce system implementations, operations, and enhancements worldwide.
- Develop and maintain a strategic roadmap for the global usage of Salesforce and all supporting products. Ensure application teams align with the ministry’s overall technology strategy.
- Lead software development teams in designing, developing, and deploying appropriate software solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality Salesforce software applications on time and within budget.
- Oversee the development and implementation of software development processes and best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing methodologies.
- Establish an enterprise data competency that is structured and empowered to collect, process, analyze, and report data from sources around the globe. Where possible, use a cloud-centric approach.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, including business leaders, product managers, and other technology teams.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software teams, including at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Deep, demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce system implementations.
- Significant experience in managing teams of software developers and enterprise applications professionals.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of enterprise systems, including Payment Processing, CRM, Marketing Technology and ERP. Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud Preferred.
- Strong technical skills in software development methodologies, programming languages, and system architectures.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continue growth and spiritual development.
Internal Communication Requirements:
● Must be able to communicate strategies, principles, impacts and opportunities at the executive team level. Translating complex technical principles into clear business language (both written and verbal) is a requirement of this role.
● There will be very frequent communication teams spanning the globe, including those with differing cultures, physical locations and time-zones. Sensitivity to this is a key success criterion for the vice president.
● Ability to speak in a constructive manner to ministry team members in a way that builds relationships and trust is critical.
External Communication Requirements:
● The vice president will represent the ministry in external communities, such as global Salesforce user groups. Ability to represent the ministry in a positive, appealing manner is important.
● Regular high-level communication with vendors that requires tact and discretion.
● Oversee the global team, resources, and strategy for the ministry’s Salesforce competency and data practice.
Stewardship of Resources:
● Accountable to manage the resources invested in the people, software, hardware, and cloud architecture upon which Salesforce is founded. Additionally accountable for developing the investment schedule the ministry will use to found our data practice, and then managing budgeted resources allocated to it.
● Occasional domestic and international travel.
Our Daily Bread Ministries is a nondenominational nonprofit with staff and volunteers across the globe and resources distributed in 150 countries and in more than 50 languages. As a global ministry faithful to biblical principles, our commitment to diversity is reflected in our ministry’s mission, vision, values, and ethos.