Other - Part-time
This position is primarily responsible for all aspects of travel coordination as directed by the Personal Assistant and Heads of Household, and in doing so will collaborate closely with other household staff. In addition, this position may also provide assistant with special projects as necessary. This is a part-time, hourly/non-exempt position which reports to the Personal Assistant, and is located in Ada, Michigan.
Our Unique Benefits
We are intentional about enriching our employment experiences through a unique blend of benefit offerings that include:
- Robust health insurance options with competitive employer contributions.
- 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match of up to 7.5%.
- Paid time off programs including vacation time, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Training reimbursement programs.
- Discounted memberships to MVP Sportsplex.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements: flight (private and commercial), ground transportation, hotel, restaurant reservations, entertainment, expenses, etc.; coordinates travel needs with Security and the Executive Protection Group (EP).
- Prepares detailed travel itineraries and updates as necessary.
- Collaborates and communicates closely with additional support staff regarding calendars, appointments, travel, and other scheduling details to ensure family schedules work together cohesively when needed.
- Maintains property schedules and works with Property Managers in all locations to coordinate travel and occupancy details for all family residences, vacation, and rental locations.
- Coordinates passport, TSA, Global Entry, travel insurance updates and renewals, as well as preparing travel visas.
- Schedules boarding for family dog(s) as needed.
- Keep Female Head of Household calendar current with trip details and manages requests for time and conflicting events.
- Communicates timelines and movements with appropriate staff, including updating calendars.
- Resolve any issues that arise during travel in a timely fashion.
- Performs special projects as requested by the Female Head of Household
- Provide miscellaneous support and assistant to Personal Assistant as needed.
- May include a variety of administrative support, such as:
- Provide exceptional travel support for the office.
- Sorts mail and gives to Personal Assistant/G3 Assistant
- Email monitoring and correspondence, drafting reports, letters, and internal memos, filing, and scanning documents, composing original correspondence as appropriate and instructed; and maintaining files.
- Run various household errands as needed, such as grocery shopping, flower orders, pick-up and drop-off dry cleaning, and other special requests.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Four to five years of related work experience.
- Ability to initiate, prioritize, and follow through on projects with little supervision.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Travel planning experience.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and exercise good decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, work independently and are self-directed.
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; professional and gracious manner.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and establish strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible in work hours during unexpected schedule changes and emergency situations. Some weekends and nights will be required.
- Proficiency in use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, technology, and phone/video conferencing.
- The family’s privacy is of critical importance; therefore, the highest level of confidentiality in the family’s business and personal matters must be exercised at all times.