Other - Full-time
Answer incoming correspondence requiring a specialized personal response. Operate transcription software to type, edit, format, print, and revise various printed materials.
- Compose letters and e-mail in response to customer inquiries.
- Develop and maintain auto-text items on the computer to assist in responding more proficiently to recurring inquiries and processes.
- Transcribe from audio files and printed copies (documents and manuscripts). May be required to determine format, layout, and style of documents to be typed.
- Deliver completed transcribed copy in specific form requested.
- Provide administrative support for the team.
- Provide possible back-up for other customer service teams, as needed.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- High school graduate.
- College courses in English language and composition required.
- Minimum typing skills of 60 words per minute.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, e-mail and Excel required.
- Demonstrated ability in writing and grammar skills.
- Growing knowledge of the Bible.
- Intermediate skills in Windows required
- Experience with transcription software helpful.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Internal communication with teammates, other customer service teams, and individuals from various teams (Publishing, Audio/Video Media, etc). Usually non-sensitive.
External Communication Requirements:
Extensive communication with customers. Some topics are sensitive and confidential.
Miscellaneous notes for consideration:
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now