Management - Part-time
The role of the Manager is to support the work of the Store Director on the store floor. This includes providing coverage when the volunteer/cashier takes their break/lunch during the day. The manager may also be called upon to fill-in as the Store Director for a portion of the day or a full day if the scheduled Director is unavailable or has appointments.
Two days per week at ten hours per day (usually from 9am to 7:30pm). Days are scheduled as best possible in the monthly Managers’ Meeting.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Assisting cashiers when necessary
· Maintaining the store floor (picking up items, rehanging clothing or putting away items, interacting with customers, pricing items when necessary, bringing items on to the store floor, etc.)
· Covering for the Store Director when the Director is unavailable for any reason
· Overseeing student/regular employees
· Answering questions of customers and volunteers
· Opening and Closing for the day they are working
· Scheduling pick-ups as needed
· Monitoring the donation area to keep space available for donations
· Assisting with pickups or drop-offs in the Warehouse as needed
· Assisting the Volunteer Workers
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour starting wage