Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
The Technology Administrative Assistant will have the responsibility of ensuring guests are warmly welcomed into the office and experience RDV’s culture of care and hospitality. In addition, the Technology Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Wakestream IT Department.
Culture of Care
At RDV Corporation, we recruit only the most talented people who are highly capable, energetic, positive, results focused, and who naturally contribute to a premier service-oriented culture. In turn, our employees experience competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs that enhance their lives and experiences. They also enjoy a workplace that is meaningful, engaging, and collaborative; a place where they can grow their career in the vibrant heart of downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests; practice professional and courteous hospitality.
- Maintain inventory and proactively order office supplies, and breakroom supplies.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving of correspondence and packages.
- Responsible for 829 1st floor kitchen maintenance.
- Execute other receptionist tasks as needed.
- Coordinate department purchases and returns.
- Maintain the department IT supply room and associated inventory.
- Coordinate and maintain the expense report on the designated credit card and manage the needed documentation.
- Coordinate the department eBay account and related items for sale.
- Coordinate the department equipment recycling.
- Coordinate and maintain the on-call department schedule, stipend tracking and calendar.
- Coordinate and maintain the Photo Booth calendar and props as needed.
- Coordinate the 829 facilities maintenance and follow up on requests.
- Coordinate and maintain the department PTO tracking and calendar updates.
- Coordinate, setup and order lunches for meetings as needed.
- Provide travel arrangement support as needed.
- Prepare documents and perform data entry as directed.
Corporate Contact Management
- Maintain Family and RDV Staffing contact lists.
- Maintain the Wakestream IT vendor contacts lists.
- Appropriately address and respond to inquiries and problems in a timely manner.
- Provide support for special projects in the Technology Services department.
Elements of Success
- High School Diploma and a minimum of two years administrative support experience required; professional office experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong facilitation skills, negotiation skills and the ability to document thoroughly.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to interface with a diverse array of audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines with exceptional attention to detail, organization, confidentiality, and follow through.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Google Suite and Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint; database experience preferred.
- Strong judgement and comfort-level working with confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information, as well as an uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to lift/transport boxes of approximately thirty (30) pounds; stoop, bend, and climb steps and stairs.