Technical - Full-time
The Technology Account Operations Specialist is responsible for providing management and analysis of technology accounts and services for the Wakestream IT Department of RDV Corporation. The Technology Account Operations Specialist is also responsible for reporting the processes and customer requests to the IT Service Manager.
Culture of Care
At RDV Corporation, we recruit only the most talented people who are highly capable, energetic, positive, results focused, and who naturally contribute to a premier service-oriented culture. In turn, our employees experience competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs that enhance their lives and experiences. They also enjoy a workplace that is meaningful, engaging, and collaborative; a place where they can grow their career in the vibrant heart of downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct annual reviews and analysis for all IT account service plans and contracts such as streaming, internet, unified communications, cellular, TV service plans and domain name registrations.
- Partner with stakeholders to determine potential cost savings and ensure optimal service plans are in place.
- Maintain customer password mobile app and related account credentials.
- Proactively monitor IT account services data for customer issues and communicate effectively with IT account services team, management, and customer to resolve.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide cost detail and usage/cost analysis for IT accounts.
- Understand and communicate options for IT account services plans to end-users.
- Audit bills from service providers for accuracy and work with the Accounting department on billing questions.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and account representatives to ensure that all customers receive the best level of service.
- Maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, such as the Accounting department, property managers and household assistants, to ensure the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Report Wakestream IT support data insights to team and management for proactive customer service.
- Appropriately address and respond to inquiries and problems in a timely manner.
- Provide support for special projects in the IT Account Services department.
- Provide after-hours support for IT account services as required.
Elements of Success
- Associate’s degree in a business-related field preferred.
- At least four years of experience working with technology vendors and accounts preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with contract negotiation, contract details, and the ability to document thoroughly.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to interface with a diverse array of audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines with exceptional attention to detail, organization, confidentiality, and follow through.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Google Suite and Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint; database experience preferred.
- Strong judgement and comfort-level working with confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information, as well as an uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.