Other Ministries - Full-time
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for candidate research, sourcing, screening, identifying, onboarding and retaining specialized talent in the organization. Reporting to the SVP of Global Human Resources, this person will represent Our Daily Bread Ministries and its recruitment efforts globally and externally.
- Develop an ongoing global talent acquisition strategy for future leaders.
- Strategize with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Research and source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Social Media platforms and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screenings, assessments, and virtually/ in-person interviews.
- Assess candidates’ information, including, applications, resumes, C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend career fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Develop ideas and approaches for fair and consistent hiring and developing a younger more diverse staff that reflects the diversity of our community.
- Regular participation in HR team meetings for the sharing of strategies, ideas, feedback and planning.
- Utilize opportunities provided for growth and professional development.
- Assist with other HR disciplines, as needed.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter, or similar position.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of HR administration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and forward thinking.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
- Professional demeanor and approach to a diverse global workforce.
- Experience with tracking, gathering and analyzing data and metrics.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, resume databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ADP preferred).
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for the different roles in the ministry.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
Our Daily Bread Ministries is a nondenominational nonprofit with staff and volunteers across the globe and resources distributed in 150 countries and in more than 50 languages. As a global ministry faithful to biblical principles, our commitment to diversity is reflected in our ministry’s mission, vision, values, and ethos.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion