Other - Full-time
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements. Leads communication with all stakeholders regarding requirements, specifications, jobs in process, changes, and delivery of product to customer.
- Develop feasibility templates for RFQ process
- Review and evaluate RFQs from sales. Provide questions and further information to sales for effective quoting techniques.
- Communicate with all stakeholders to discuss unique RFQs
- Reviews historical quotes for similar/exact parts and reviews profitability for accurate quoting.
- Reviews all data to ensure accurate quote techniques are implemented
- Reviews and ensures all quotes are processed by their required dates.
- Follows up and reviews with sales on any won/loss quoting metrics and evaluates for process improvement of quoting techniques.
- Reviews with management profitability of manufactured components to ensure quoting efforts are accurate and effective.
- Evaluates lessons learned and budgets with sales team and production for continual improvement.
- Record won RFQs as jobs in system
- Monitor and report to all stakeholders on progress of jobs
- Ensure timeliness of delivery per customer specifications
- Promptly communicate all mid-stream changes to all stakeholders
- Lead weekly meetings with all stakeholders to communicate anticipated workflow, current jobs, and review and analyze closed jobs
- Continue to develop process improvements, identifying gaps/needs and formulating prompt resolution
- Promote and contribute to an innovative and continuous improvement culture
Study or Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree in business or related fields or equivalent experience
- Four years’ experience as a business analyst
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Strong relational skills with an ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Working knowledge of print/mail operations
- Effective written and verbal communication, especially related to problem solving
- Ability to negotiate best pricing and timing with vendors.
- Strive to live a life consistent with biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment
Involves complex communication with individuals/groups throughout the organization. Discretion, accuracy, and tact are required to successfully negotiate schedules, deadlines, etc.
External Work Environment
Build relationships with new and existing vendors. Communicate with vendors regarding timelines and tracking information.
Coordinates and leads all insource work functions so that all involved fully understand purchasing guidelines, expected results, and required services. Gives feedback to project managers, inventory managers, and other teams involved in the process in relation to scheduling changes, priorities, etc.
Stewardship of Resources
Responsible for the successful execution of insource work from RFQ to delivery of product. Researches costs of new projects and changes to current projects making recommendations to management based on findings.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now