Accounting / Finance - Full-time
A/R Specialist – Bookkeeper
Customusic Service Company is a growing Grand Rapids area company performing custom installation of audio, video, intercom, and data wiring services for over 40 years. Customusic Service Company provides services for all technologies that help businesses do what they do best: data cabling, DVR cameras, intercom systems. Customusic is a business-to-business company.
A Staff Bookkeeper/Accountant position has opened, and Customusic Service Company is excited to offer this opportunity.
The candidate will be a professional who knows how to understand, analyze, communicate, and provide accounting services to customers and employees.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Invoice customers for products and services
- Collect payments from customers
- Manage and pay vendor bills
- Review for accuracy all service work performed
- Post financial transactions
- Manage payroll and employee records
- Produce a variety of financial reports
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Interact with management, staff, customers, and vendors
- Work with our company accounting firm when appropriate
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
This position is hourly. We expect between 30 to 40 hours per week. Customusic Service Company will provide the employee with an office at our Grand Rapids, MI location. We provide paid time off and other benefits.
Software Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience with project management or field service management software is preferred but not required.
- Proficient experience in using Microsoft Office 365 with an emphasis on Excel spreadsheets.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in bookkeeping/accounting preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting