Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
This position will be responsible for proactively supporting the program operations and communication related to Spring GR (SGR) programs, events, and trainings. Through hands-on support, the Program Assistant will manage administrative tasks, participant questions, and event set-up to ensure effective and efficient operations.
This position will be required to be onsite for all programming which includes Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6-8:30pm 28 weeks/year. In addition, this position must have the flexibility to provide coverage for the team.
Our Unique Benefits
We are intentional about enriching our culture and employee experiences through a unique blend of benefit offerings that include:
- Robust health insurance options with competitive employer contributions.
- 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match of up to 7.5%.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 22 days per year in addition to 9 paid holidays.
- Education and training reimbursement programs.
- Discounted memberships to MVP Sportsplex.
What You’ll Do
- In coordination with the team, plan and implement the logistics for virtual and in-person trainings, meetings and events related to SGR.
- Proactively communicate with program participants by providing information to anticipate their needs and questions related to program logistics.
- Attend trainings and events to provide support and be the point person for participants, alumni, coach and facilitator and SGR Leadership team during virtual or in-person events and trainings including the following:
- Technology use and set up
- Snack and meal set up and ordering
- Collect and record payments
- Attach receipts to expense reports submit invoices for payment for catering
- Set up and cleanup of training room space
- Set up classes in Sales Force
- Record participant attendance, fieldwork and tally points in Sales Force
- Communicate as requested to participants and alumni
- Strategically partner with the Director of Operations and Programs to continuously implement program and process improvements and ensure efficient operations.
- Create or edit & set-up PowerPoint presentations and additional material for trainings and events.
- Organize and set up fieldtrips for participant programs.
- Assist with updating online learning platforms and emails to participants.
- Demonstrate flexibility when assisting with implementation of program changes in collaboration with the Director of Operations and Programs and staff.
- Record and maintain contact lists in Sales Force, email and texting services.
- Create and build Sales Force reports as requested.
- Assist with data collection and reporting of information relevant to the program.
- Support administrative process of the interview and recruitment process for program applicants.
- Schedule conference room space for coaches as needed.
- Attend meetings as requested and keep records of notes.
- Complete other program duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of two – three years of administrative assistant or program assistant experience in a business or non-profit environment required.
- Business or related college degree preferred.
- Must have flexibility to work evenings based on an established schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with a variety of people; personal demeanor which is mature, courteous, cheerful, gracious, and hospitable. Must have a heart to help others and assist with tasks to support the program.
- Demonstrated experience or an understanding of relationships, communication, and networking in multi-cultural contexts.
- Must be confident using various technologies to support trainings and events. Determine best route to troubleshoot any issues with Technology. Work with available IT support when necessary. Experience in MS Office 365, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and online learning platforms preferred.
- People oriented with the ability to learn quickly, do tasks, and have a problem-solver mentality.
- Shares commitment to the SpringGR values of People, Progress, Excellence, Community, Creativity and Serving.
- Ability to read and write in Spanish is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, English grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition skills. Must be willing to work with a team and effectively communicate.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong ability to anticipate the needs of the team and program participants.
- A good understanding of general office practices, procedures, and office equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, and work independently.
- Must be able to operate an automobile and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift/transport boxes of up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to climb steps and stairs, bend, and kneel.