NorthPointe Christian Schools is an independent Christian school formed in 1972 serving over 1,000 preschool through high school students from over 120 churches. NPC’s pairs academic excellence with a strong, Christ-centered environment to reach our mission of “equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ.”
- This is a full-time teaching position in our secondary Spanish Immersion program.
- Is bilingual in English and Spanish: advanced-high to superior level, if non-naive speaker
- Demonstrates ability to successfully work with a variety of students, individually and in small groups.
- Demonstrates exemplary professionalism.
- Exhibits strong communication and relational skills with students and adults.
- Encourages and cultivates spiritual growth in students both inside and outside of the classroom
- Participates in and enhances a collaborate learning community
- Is well-organized and has the ability to adapt classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans.
- Takes initiative and is equipped for a 1:1 MacBook system, well-versed in differentiated instruction and project-based learning.
- Integrates Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements. (See link below)
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Retirement contribution
- Paid time off and sick days
- Long term disability
- And more
NorthPointe Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment policies.