Other Ministries - Full-time
Social Media Manager and Strategist for Reclaim Today
Utilize social media for the purpose of helping those in their 20s and 30s connect with God in the ordinary, extraordinary, everyday moments of life. Manage and increase Reclaim Today’s growing presence on Instagram and Facebook, and strategize and expand RT’s offerings on other applicable social media platforms (i.e. TikTok, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.).
- Work with Reclaim Today team to develop and manage social media strategies from concept to execution.
- Measure, track, and adjust social media plans, as needed to hit goals
- Develop social media business plans, create timelines, set budgets, develop strategies and tactics, and execute.
- Collaborate with Reclaim Today team to reach 20s and 30s effectively on all applicable social media platforms.
- Research trends, audiences, promotional opportunities, hashtags, and social platforms to stay relevant and attract new audiences.
- Open up accounts on new social media platforms as appropriate and manageable, and in line with yearly goals
- Network with other like-minded organizations and influencers to attract new contributors, stories, and outlets for collaboration .
- Maintain strong relationships with ODB’s marketing department, and assist in ODB marketing campaigns, if needed, at the discretion of the Director of Reclaim Today.
- Continue to test new content styles, design styles, posting times, etc. for the purpose of revitalizing our digital presence and eliciting better growth and engagement
- To continue current momentum, and increase our ability to attract, grow, and retain younger and more diverse audiences
- Grow audience more organically to save money for the organization
- Manage the brand voice and identity of Reclaim Today in all social media platforms
- Manage social media advertising budget, promotions schedule and strategy, and boosting strategy
- Schedule posts at most effective times for maximum reach and engagement
- Resolve issues and solve problems that may occur throughout the lifecycle of a campaign or project.
- Manage moderation of all Reclaim Today’s social media platforms
- Regularly communicate with our audience through digital-first communication including Messenger, DMs, etc.
- Track what’s working and not working and adjust accordingly
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, social media or equivalent experience
- Strong social media marketing experience required
- 3+ Years of social media marketing experience required
- 3+ Years of managing budgets, projects, and social media campaigns
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development. (this statement will be included in every job description).
Internal Work Environment:
This is a “hub position” that requires frequent communication and teamwork with all members of the Reclaim Today team. It is expected that this person will also build relationships with other ODB teams, and be available to participate in efforts that could directly or indirectly affect Reclaim Today.
High degree of external communication with independent contractors related to Reclaim Today social media marketing and strategy.
Manage social media strategy and campaigns for the Reclaim Today team.
Stewardship of Resources:
Recommend budgets for product development, marketing campaigns, contractor relations, and other social media marketing needs.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles. Some international and domestic travel may be required.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion