Executive - Full-time
Resource churches, build disciples, and advance God’s local and global kingdom. We do this by developing and deepening relationships with churches and strategic partners throughout the United States (ie, African American, Latino, Sports, and Chinese).
- Conduct and coordinate face-to-face meetings, communication and other activities with churches, pastors, chaplains, staff and other key individuals through personalized attention, spiritual encouragement, donor appreciation and strategic solicitation which results in mutually transformative partnership.
- Initiate and develop effective church engagement and ministry partner strategies.
- Identify, build and manage a portfolio of churches, organizations, and individuals.
- Plan and implement moves management strategies to steward these relationships.
- Work with internal partners within Our Daily Bread to communicate and coordinate strategies for better stewardship of resources.
- Provide guidance, materials and support for the ministries of Our Daily Bread that will enable the Ministry to create resources with an ear to the needs of the church and our strategic partners.
- Utilize Our Daily Bread’s CRM [MPX and Salesforce] to manage donor records and activities and ensure that all data is inputted promptly and accurately.
- When appropriate, introduce and utilize Our Daily Bread’s president, senior leaders, board members and field staff to build a broad understanding of the scope of the Ministry and to assist in deepening connections and transformational partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and customers.
Study or Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years of relevant work in the local church, church network, nonprofit, or national/regional ministry.
- Experience in preaching/speaking in public worship services, church gatherings, and meetings.
- Proficiency in (or willingness to learn) Gmail, Google Sheets, and Google Docs is expected.
- Additional functions in Microsoft Office Suite, current CRM (MPX), and new CRM (Salesforce).
- Strong understanding of the North American church and Christian nonprofits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all age groups.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities, while remaining goal-oriented.
- Keep and manage records in an orderly manner.
- Experience in specific field assigned (Chinese, African American, Spanish, Sports, Prison Ministries)
- Able to convert relationships into effective and sustained partnerships for Our Daily Bread.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Will involve regular communication that may be complex and detailed with other department and ministry efforts throughout the organization.
External Communication Requirements:
Extensive communication with outside groups, churches, ministry partners, guests, and vendors. Must present a positive image of ODB Ministries.
Leads a ministry effort and all aspects of specific area.
Stewardship of Resources:
Responsible for the assigned budget for specific area. Has major input in establishing budgets.
Regular domestic and international travel.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now