Other - Full-time
Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. Should be able to coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield her/his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Facilitate her/his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint-planning meeting.
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
- BS in Information Technology, BA in Management or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that s/he can explain other methodologies to motivate her/his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand her/his team needs.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Frequent communication with users and teams throughout the organization.
- Requires team-based collaboration with agile teams
- Requires user centric communication in both verbal and written form.
- Frequent communication with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Servant leader leadership style. Helps the agile team to be the best they can be.
Stewardship of Resources:
- Performs assigned projects/tasks with quality and on schedule.
- Continually improve the efficiency of applications, content posting, integration with other applications, reduction of maintenance efforts, etc. to assigned systems.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles. Some Travel might be involved.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now