Sales - Intern
Job Title: Sales Intern
Employment Status: Intern, Part Time, Flexible
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports To: CEO
Ethical, sustainable, and people centric, WeClean is a new and disruptive nationwide cleaning company reimagining the cleaning industry. Our goal is to grow a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, which will be a key component of this role. We currently offer residential cleaning, vacation rental cleaning, and move-in/move-out cleaning in five cities across the US, but our goal is to become the next household name in home cleaning.
In order to reach our goal, we’re focused on addressing and rectifying our industry’s long history of worker exploitation and environmental degradation. Currently, we do this by always paying our cleaners more than a living hourly wage, providing an active and supporting environment, offering paid volunteer hours, and only using eco-friendly cleaning products. In addition, we donate a portion of every sale to local nonprofit partners in our communities and limit the percentage of marketing dollars we spend on big-tech. For our team, building a company that takes care of people while providing excellent cleaning with the ethics to back it up is our way of creating positive change in our communities.
WeClean’s Mission is “Handling life’s messes so you can invest in what matters to you.” As a Sales Intern, you will meet face-to-face, via video conference and over the telephone with potential clients, working mostly in the recruitment of Property Management Group clients. You will ask questions, identify their needs, and consult to offer relevant WeClean services. You will establish rapport and build professional customer relationships.
- Business to Business Sales – Cold call property management groups, Homeowners Associations, and other residential business opportunities to convert them to WeClean clients.
- Business to Customer Sales – Follow up via phone or email to interested clients that come through our funnels. Work with our Client Relations team to make sure potential clients are followed up with well.
- Generating leads for potential clients
- Working with, and leading potential clients through all stages of the sales cycle, presenting proposals, managing negotiations, closing deals, and finalizing sales orders
- Collaborating with Client Relations Team to ensure our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Providing feedback for improving processes
- Learning and becoming proficient with internal software systems
- Working towards Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Business, Marketing or something of the like
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Driven, self-starter
- Superior interpersonal skills and a commitment to customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain key client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates professionalism