Sales - Full-time
We have a great career opportunity for someone looking to be part of our awesome team. Star is a great place to work, a place you can be proud of, where your talents are embraced and your efforts are encouraged and supported. We are wood flooring specialist and offer a full range of services from installation of a new gym flooring, to maintenance, repairs and refinishing of existing wood floor surfaces. Star is a small company that is growing like crazy … so we all pitch in! The days are busy, so they go by quickly. If you find they aren’t, asked to be challenged. We love a good challenge.
- Work with floor installation staff on coordination on overall project; assist with floor installation as needed.
- Assist with evaluation of flooring project and meeting with customers, architects; work with customers and Office Coordinator on the ordering of product.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes, bids and proposals.
- Assist with the marketing and sales of new customers.
- Utilize tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, industry specific software programs and the ability understand/read blue prints.
- Role is based out of Grand Rapids, MI but will require travel throughout the State and a valid driver’s license.
Positives: Work Monday through Friday, full-time. Work with a bunch of fun people. Enjoy paid holidays. PTO days. Medical, dental and vision benefits. A retirement plan you can start your first day and a % match after a year. Gym membership programs.Apply Now