Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
Provides day-to-day data/record management and administrative support for the Risk and Asset Management (RAM) department to ensure efficient departmental operations and communication with internal and external constituents.
Our Unique Benefits
At RDV, we are intentional about enriching our culture and employee experiences through a unique blend of benefit offerings that include:
- Robust health insurance options with competitive employer contributions.
- 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match of up to 7.5%.
- Grab and Go Deli/Market with employer-provided account credit of $650/year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 22 days per year in addition to 9 paid holidays.
- Fun culinary experiences and connecting with co-workers at monthly catered lunches, free of charge to employees.
- Employer paid parking in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Education and training reimbursement programs.
- Discounted memberships to MVP Sportsplex.
What You’ll Do
- Organizes and maintains multiple record management systems.
- Hardcopy File Systems – creates and maintains hardcopy documents to be archived in an organized system designed for efficient retrieval
- Electronic File Systems – scans hardcopy documents, profiles and saves documents within electronic file system in an organized system designed for efficient retrieval
- E-mail File Systems – appropriately sorts and files e-mail from multiple mailboxes.
- Tracks key documents (i.e. titles, title insurance policies, deeds, surveys, etc).
- Accurately identifies documents to ensure proper classification within filing systems.
- Assists in the upkeep of the RAMS CRM system.
- Responsible for the review and update of department processes and procedures.
- Retrieves and distributes information stored within record management systems.
- Assists with vehicle and watercraft registrations and insurance certificates to ensure timely renewals and distribution to appropriate location.
- Assists with aircraft and tenant billing and reporting processes.
- Assists with tracking insurance items (i.e. payments, credits, claims, etc.)
- Serves as appointed agent to conduct business at Secretary of State branch offices.
- Assists with various activities associated with all asset transactions.
- Provides administrative support as needed for the department, including distribution of reports and documents, calendar/scheduling, e-mail organization, copying, filing, faxing, mailing, occasional courier services, signatures, etc.
- Opens and sorts incoming mail for RAM department and handles all outgoing mail and FedEx requests.
- Utilizes Microsoft Word and Excel to produce correspondence, reports, and internal memos; create Power Point presentations; organize and maintain filing system and files.
- Orders supplies.
- Provides backup services when the RAM department staff is unavailable; cross-trained in the routine departmental documentation processes and activities.
- Assists and coordinates special projects as assigned by the Asset Manager, Risk Manager, or Director of Risk and Asset Management Services (i.e. quarterly reports, tax assessments/bills, valuables tracking, new build/renovation project assistance, etc.).
- Understands proper administration of, and adherence to, corporate policies, practices, and procedures; keep abreast of changes, advancements, and/or improvements in office services and technology.
What You’ll Bring
- Associate degree or higher with 2-3 years related work experience or 5+ years of related work experience.
- Previous experience working in a highly professional, fast paced and highly confidential corporate environment preferred.
- Must be willing to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the various types of risk and asset documents and processes (training provided).
- Must be open to becoming a Notary to assist in completing legal documents for various types of transactions.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to interface with a diverse array of audiences and stakeholders.
- Flexible self-starter with excellent organizational and data processing skills with the ability to initiate, prioritize, and follow through on projects.
- Must work independently with strong attention to detail and emphasis upon accuracy and quality of data entry.
- Strong judgement and comfort-level working with confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information, as well as an uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment (particularly MS Office), including familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and internet searches.
- Knowledge of MacroView DMF, SharePoint, and CRM preferred.
Essential Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift/transport boxes of approximately thirty (30) pounds, stoop, bend, climb steps and stairs.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.