Caregiver - Full-time
Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Royal Atrium Inn Assisted Living Community (Providence Life Services), located in Zeeland, Michigan is seeking full time & part time Caregivers for our ALL shifts. If you feel you are called to “enhance the lives of those you serve in the name of Jesus Christ” please apply for this job!
As a Royal Atrium Inn Resident Aide, you will work closely with fellow staff members to provide assistance and care to our residents in accordance with their evaluation, care plan, and as may be directed by our Care Coordinator. Typical activities that you will assist our residents with include, but are not limited to, dressing, bathing, toileting, walking, and transferring. Additional job responsibilities include but are not limited to distributing medications, making beds, responding to call lights, and charting.
Starting wages for this position starts at $14.15/hour, and more based on relevant experience.
Summary of essential job functions
- Applicants must be patient, caring & respectful.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must pass a physical, drug screen, 50-pound lift test, fingerprinting and successfully complete the orientation program for Caregiver.
Providence Life Services offers a full benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick Time, Retirement Plan, and Tuition Reimbursement for those that have a school loan.Apply Now