Healthcare - Full-time
Currently have full and part time employment on all shifts.
The Rehabilitation Technician supports the individual goals of clients and helps them become integrated into their communities in the least restrictive manner. The Rehabilitation Technician may assist in areas of mobility, personal care, communication, health management, social networking, vocation, leisure time management, and community participation.
Why a Rehabilitation Technician at Hope…
Here are just some of the ways Hope Network invests in you for all that you do:
- Eligible for New Hire Bonus Up to $500
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Paid Training
- Career Pathing
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Weekend and Shift Differentials