Other - Full-time
The Protective Support Specialist will provide alarm system services with specific responsibility for installing, repairing and/or replacing fire and security alarm systems and related equipment; maintaining a regular inspection and test schedule; documenting activities; and maintaining necessary servicing tools and materials.
Our Unique Benefits
We are intentional about enriching our employment experiences through a unique blend of benefit offerings that include:
- Robust health insurance options with competitive employer contributions.
- 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match of up to 7.5%.
- Paid time off programs including vacation time, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Training reimbursement programs.
- Discounted memberships to MVP Sportsplex.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor, install, repair, and maintain CCTV systems.
- Install and program HID card readers.
- Install and terminate low voltage systems.
- Perform installation, maintenance and service of access control, intrusion, life safety, CCTV camera and other security-related devices.
- Review and troubleshoot potential problems and threats related to infrastructure.
- Daily review of alarm issues. Document resolution and details, provide monthly reports.
- Maintain testing/property documentation calendar.
- Assist with maintaining the systems records including the code and zone list.
- Maintain accurate logs of all activities performed.
- Assure all equipment issued by the department is properly maintained.
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality is exercised at all times.
What You’ll Bring
- Associate degree and technical certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant, and progressively responsible experience with intrusion, life safety and access control systems is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels in both written and verbal form.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities.
- Experience handling sensitive and highly confidential matters.
- Selfless and dedicated to service, team player.
- Both day travel and overnight domestic travel required up to 15% of the time.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and passport.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification or ability to become certified.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule as needed to include after hours and on weekends.
- Willing to submit to Random Drug Testing during employment.