Housekeeping / Cleaning - Part-time
We are a professional residential cleaning company looking to add a hard-working individual to our great team. This is a long-term position with ample room for growth. Currently looking for 3-4 days/week (average of 21-28 hours each week). No weekends, no nights, no holidays! We need someone with a “can do” attitude with a smile on their face! Potential for full-time hours in 6 months (if desired).
1. Seeking a house cleaning technician who is professional in both attitude and appearance.
1. Individual will be responsible for working together with another team member (or 2) to complete our thorough checklist of what is required to be cleaned inside our client’s homes.
2. Stocking supplies each morning for the houses to be cleaned during that day
1. Hard working
2. Strong communicator
3. Attention to detail
4. Experience preferred (minimum 1 year)
5. Able to stand/move for several hours at a time
6. Ability to lift 15 pounds
7. Must have driver’s license
8. Must be able to pass a background check
Work conditions and compensation
1. Company vehicle used to travel to client’s homes
2. We begin our day meeting at our office on the NE end of Grand Rapids. We meet at 8am and are done by 4:30pm. Some days will end closer to 3pm, depending on scheduling.
3. Hiring in at $13.50/hour with raise review after 90-day probationary period. Tips, if given, shared.
4. Weekly pay via direct deposit
5. Holiday pay available after probationary period. Paid time off after 1 year.
We are a small, family owned company who cares for both our team members and clients. As a company founded on Christian principles, we strive to be a blessing to our employees and clients. We seek to provide our clients with the best cleaning service in West Michigan; a company who is reliable, trustworthy, and caring. We desire to serve our clients joyfully. If you find it difficult to talk to people or don’t care about people, you need not apply. Many clients are home while we clean, so we must be considerate of them. Smoke-free and drug-free employer.