Housekeeping / Cleaning - Part-time
Who we are looking for: Hardworking professional cleaners with 1+ year(s) of experience.
Pay: $22/hour to start + performance-based bonuses
Hours: Part time, Day shift, Flexible Days
WePerks – we are proud to offer our cleaners:
- Support from a caring team who is always available to you.
- A Quality & Care Specialist who is committed to supporting you through every shift.
- A Client Relations Specialist who deals with every client and resolves any issues (you just have to show up and clean!)
- Flexibility – schedule time off (in advance) whenever you need it for vacation or to rejuvenate.
- High pay – we are able to pay all of our cleaning above a living wage (starting at $22/hour)
- Paid volunteer opportunities to fill in any extra time in your schedule and earn more income!
- Being a valued member of a company that is growing and retaining their cleaners!
- Opportunities for development and promotion within the company (become a Trainer or a Quality Specialist with us!).
- Eligibility for pay raises every 6 months.
- A commitment to all natural cleaning products so you never have to breathe in harmful chemicals.
- Working as little or as much as you want to – that’s our goal!
About the job: We are looking for detail-oriented, self-motivated, personable cleaning professionals—people who like to clean, have a positive attitude, work hard, and get results. As a professional cleaner with WeClean, you’ll start at $22/hr, set your own hours, work as much or as little as you want, and we’ll find and manage your clients for you so all you have to do is clean!
With our online booking platform, you won’t have to schedule clients over the phone anymore, just put in the hours you’re available to work and we will fill your schedule as best we can. We’re also an all-natural cleaning company, so you won’t have to handle or breathe in harmful chemicals while you work.
Our team is proud of our 5-star rating and we work hard to maintain it. Our cleaners are held to a very high standard of promptness, reliability, and quality of work. Those who meet or exceed WeClean expectations are generously rewarded with raises and performance-based bonuses. In addition, our online booking system displays customer ratings and reviews for each cleaner while people are making their selection, so professionals with excellent reviews naturally get more consistent work.
With paid training and supportive management staff, WeClean will give you the skills you need to thrive as a contracted cleaning professional in Grand Rapids. All you need to do is care about people, show up on time, and kick butt at cleaning!
Things you will need to work with us:
- Your own form of reliable transportation.
- An open mind to learn and grow as our company grows.
- Attention to details and a desire to make your clients feel cared for by the way you clean their home.
- All-natural cleaning supplies (we have a list of what you’ll need and where to get it!).
If you feel like this job would be a good fit, apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.Apply Now