Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
Requirements for this job:
· EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associates degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
· 3-5 years of office experience (multitasking in a fast pace environment and project management).
· Excellent communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, customers and vendors.
· Excellent data entry skills, acute attention to detail, and highly process oriented.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel., PowerPoint)
· ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Collaborate with all departments as the go to contact to maintain accurate product data in ML systems including Solomon, Agility, the web site, and retail price changes.
· Facilitate the Cut & Paste exercise during catalog cycles.
· Coordinate with off-site Managers as the liaison to the Creative team.
· Collaborate with Product Managers and Brand Development Managers for ongoing, regularly scheduled campaigns, reprints and pickup ads as well as work with production to ensure printed quantity, quality and dates are met.
· Responsible for ensuring all information and the workflow associated with each project are accurate and complete in our systems.
· Verify format and accurately load the NPL template based on new product info from Product Managers and Brand Development Managers.
· Coordinate New Product/Existing Product listing and obtain samples needed for photo shoots, ensuring deadlines and other needs are met.
· Continue to identify areas where we can make process improvements to enhance the success of the teams at MarketLab.
· Assist Product Managers and Brand Development Managers in coordinating samples, prototypes, etc. as needed to support the product development process.
· Coordinate all aspects of Tradeshow logistics and deliverables when we are exhibiting. Minimum travel may be required.
· Back up for other Product Support Coordinators, and Product Managers as needed.
· Answer product questions from Customer Care as needed when Product Managers are unavailable.
· Other duties as assigned by Director of Merchandising.