Other - Full-time
Position Summary: Assist the print finishing and fulfillment teams in their respective workflows. Be familiar with the end of line and calendar processes in print finishing. Assist the fulfillment teams during peak seasons. Complete miscellaneous cleaning and painting projects.
***This is a second shift position that carries a $1.30 hourly premium in addition to the base hourly wage.***
- Maintain a positive attitude and reflect Our Daily Bread Ministries core values
- Assist in the print finishing end of line process.
- Complete the finishing functions of calendars
- Flexibility to assist within Print Services/Fulfillment as required
- During peak seasons assist fulfillment/inserters to complete daily order volume
- Meet or exceed benchmarks
- Perform routine cleaning/painting projects throughout the production areas.
- Be flexible to wherever a need may arise.
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
- High school graduate or GED
- Specific experience in production environment, mailing operations, or fulfillment helpful
- Mechanical aptitude/dexterity
- Good hand/eye coordination
- High level of customer service
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Communication may be complex in nature
- Danger in working around moving parts of machinery
- Frequent bending and twisting and repetitive motion factor
- Occasional heavy lifting
- High noise level work environment – hearing protection required
- On feet fulltime
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now