Other - Full-time
Position Summary: Assist machine operators throughout Print Services with regards to production, quality, and safety objectives as directed by the Print Finishing Team Leader. Accomplish the overall goals and objectives of the production area.
- Maintain a positive attitude and reflect Our Daily Bread Ministries core values
- Assist in training and development of others, managing dates, meeting quality targets, and safety standards
- Familiarity with MIS and label software
- Flexibility to assist within Print Services as required
- Meet or exceed production benchmarks
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
High school graduate or GED
Specific experience in production environment, mailing operations, or fulfillment helpful
Good hand/eye coordination
High level of customer service
Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Communication may be complex in nature
Danger in working around moving parts of machinery
Frequent bending and twisting and repetitive motion factor
Occasional heavy lifting
High noise level work environment – hearing protection required
On feet fulltime
Our Daily Bread Ministries is a nondenominational nonprofit with staff and volunteers across the globe and resources distributed in 150 countries and in more than 50 languages. As a global ministry faithful to biblical principles, our commitment to diversity is reflected in our ministry’s mission, vision, values, and ethos.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now