Education - Full-time
Join our family! Our desire at Creative Child Care Center is for all our children to learn, play, and grow in a safe and loving environment. Our core values are Kids First, Growth, Fun, & Relationships. If you love children and are looking to join a FAMILY not just a job!
Creative Child Care Center has a preschool teacher position available for the right person. We are looking for an experienced teacher who loves ages 3 and 4. We are open from 7:00am-5:30pm. This is a full time position.
*If you are looking for a part time position, please still apply but indicate in your email what you’re looking for. Part time positions are only eligible to become assistant teachers.
The ideal candidate will be dependable, hard-working, creative, positive, a team player, and most importantly, love children.
You must be able to sing “Let it Go”, “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star”, and any other songs requested by your kiddos. Your tune is not important :), your performance is everything!
You must be able to identify and remember the names of 15+ kids, parents, grandparents, blankies, coats, socks, hair bows, and any other item that has ever walked in your classroom instantly and know the location. Don’t worry we know this is not something you will be able to do on day one, day two however is another story.
You must also be prepared to laugh, love, and learn more about children than you ever have. Children are a joy, but you must be prepared to accept the challenges and benefits this job has to offer. Yes, you will have many days where you go home utterly exhausted, but you can’t wait to go the next day and try that amazing Pinterest project you found about Minions, because of course Minions is all the rage in your class. If you are ready to join a winning team where we laugh, have fun, and kick drama out the door, come see us! We can’t wait to meet you.
Just in case you need more information…
Yes, you must pass a background check. You must take an online Health & Safety class and get your CPR and First Aid within 90 days (if you don’t already have it). And yes, we pay for it! We do provide a class schedule, however we allow you the creative freedom to add activities you deem necessary. We want you to be the leader in your classroom!
Other important info:
- Must be able to follow and teach the Creative curriculum to preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to educate children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Must have a professional, positive attitude.
- Classroom duties include but aren’t limited to: helping children with eating, toileting, cleaning, keeping a clean and safe room, following a daily schedule and routine, keeping appropriate logs and making sure everything is in compliance with LARA and the State of Michigan.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation.
- Must love hugs, children, a fun environment, and have a strong work ethic.
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Certification in child CPR & 1st aid (or willing to obtain)
- Degree in education or relevant field
Does this sound like the right place for you? Apply today!
- Apply today. Email your resume and a little about yourself to email@example.com
Location: Rockford, MI
Address: 11560 Holmden Ct. NE Rockford, MI 49341