Housekeeping / Cleaning - Part-time
Are you looking to fill your time, and to have a flexible schedule just a couple days a week? Enjoy cleaning and detail oriented? This may be the perfect fit for you!
The individual in this role will also be working both in the Ada and Holland area.
The Part-time Housekeeper will be responsible for providing cleaning and interior maintenance of a private residence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean, vacuum, dust floors, ceilings, furnishings, hallways, fixtures, bathrooms, mirrors, and empty trash containers.
- Laundry, iron, fold, and put away clothing and linens.
- Clean interior windows and screens.
- Scrub and polish floors.
- Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Change bed linens and towels; make beds daily or when requested.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen, counters, surfaces, pantry, stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.
- Wash and put away dishes; load/unload dishwasher.
- Clean interior and exterior furniture as needed.
- Assist with packing, unpacking, and organizing personal and household items.
- Report maintenance/repair problems to Principals.
- Proactively track and communicate inventory of household and cleaning supplies and related costs.
- Occasionally run household errands.
- Assist with household projects, decorating, and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure services are performed at the highest level of quality.
- Efficiently communicate with Principals and other staff; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
- Previous housekeeping experience required.
- Experience organizing and completing household special projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organization, and follow-through.
- Preservation of a peaceful household atmosphere is essential.
- Must be comfortable around pets.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be responsible, dedicated, and dependable; neat and tidy in appearance; organized and reliable.
- Exemplify a positive attitude and demonstrate pride in service.
- The highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy must be exercised at all times.