Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
Reporting to the BeAlive Agency Director, Brand and Creative Strategy, the Creative Operations Manager is responsible for increasing the overall efficiency and scalability Business development experience of the creative and operations process, including brand consistency, timeliness, capacity, quality, and growth of events and tours. They will add operational efficiency to the workflow process by using tools, measurement, and best practices to streamline and structure the way the work is produced. The creative operations manager oversees services operations related to brand creative, brand launch(es), and brand maintenance and serves as the liaison that connects internal and external client to the creative services team, building partnerships and collaborations with Churches and other organizations.
This individual will provide leadership and direction to all aspects of the operations function and will support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for efficient, effective creative/operations across the brand ecosystem. This position will serve as business owner for creative tools, managing future road maps, enhancements, strategy, and reporting for brand creative productions and other projects.
- Work with Church Directors to facilitate distribution of brand assets and collateral
- Workflow management, load balancing, deployment tracking and follow up tracking with all events and churches.
- Oversee visual identity governance and approval process
- Track traffic, project requests and client revisions, ensuring work is completed on schedule and on budget; Route work for client approval
- With assistance from the creative services coordinator manage and vet print vendor relationships for brand asset conversion, creation and maintenance
- Manage request process, offering guidance and best practice on creative solutions and usage, building a resource library for customer access and database of all project deliverables.
- Monitor, audit and report on metrics related to brand asset production, deployment, migration, maintenance, and usage.
- Serve as business owner of creative tools (Egnyte, Slack etc.), managing future road maps, enhancements, strategy, bookings, and reporting
- Reach out to churches and organizations where BearMan is booked to ensure multiple engagements in the same geographical area (50)
- Follow up every event by email or phone call to glean feedback, written endorsements, recommendations of other churches for BearMan events and better practices for BearMan
- Develop relationships with each Church or Organization to introduce the full scope of BearMan ministries. This should result in rebooking’s (3/4 of all original bookings rebook for new event) for BearMan.
- Keep track of all decisions at each BearMan Event and send the necessary follow up materials
- Track and add to website all Rough Waters decisions
- Build a database of church, denominational and organizational leaders for continued relational building, future events, and Rough Waters participation (CRM overseer).
- Thank you notes and ‘praying for you cards” sent from Jim to all event hosts, pastors, and organizational leaders. Prayer cards should be sent every other month. Report to Jim all prayer requests.
- Book Jim as a guest on Pod/Vodcasts (10) and book guests for he BearMan podcast (10)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a local church or not for profit Christian organization
- High relational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial or business development experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management and operations, and an understanding of creative processes and visual brand identity a plus.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- A conscientious and efficient teammate who meets commitments and deadlines and achieves results.
- An effective communicator who works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- The ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments and to identify strategic issues, opportunities and risks.
- A demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus, and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration among cross-functional teams.