Nanny / Childcare - Part-time
Private household looking for high quality care in the afternoons of four young children in Ada, Michigan. Primary focus of the position will be to spend mid-late afternoons with the children. Serves as a back-up to primary care provider, and helps to plan, assist, and participate in educational and developmental learning with the children.
HOURS AND SCHEDULE:
Part-time position during the school-year. Looking for a candidate with availability a few afternoons during the week, Monday – Friday.
There is the potential of part-time summer hours depending on family’s needs. Occasional weekend babysitting coverage may also be requested.
· Serves as back-up to primary childcare provider. Tends to daily basic physical, emotional, and safety needs of children. Must be knowledgeable and experienced and possess a genuine love of children.
· Plans and participates in a variety of activities with children; including creative play, educational learning, arts and crafts, games, outings, etc. Reads to and with children.
· Carefully develop, research, and propose lesson plans and educational activities to encourage learning and development for the children.
· Assist children with homework and school projects in an engaging and helpful manner.
· Assists with preparing healthy snacks and meals, focusing on nutritional needs of the children.
· May be needed for weekend babysitting coverage as requested.
· Exercises open verbal and written communications with parents.
ELEMENTS OF SUCCESS:
· Previous nanny experience preferred; background or coursework in education or child development field preferred. Previous experience planning creative play and education learning activities for children.
Please visit our job board for more details and to apply! jobs.rdvcorp.com