General Labor - Full-time
Family-owned and operated since 1949, Tender Lawn Care is proud to provide high-quality landscape management and snowplowing services to residential and commercial clients throughout West Michigan. We are excited to be experiencing tremendous growth and adding to our team to meet the needs of our clients. We are looking for entry-level Mowing Crew Members as well as experienced Mowing Crew Leaders.
Mowing Crew Member and Crew Lead Job Duties:
- Operate commercial zero-turn mowers according to company specification for cut and height
- Perform string trimming and edging at job sites
- Utilize backpack blowers to clean surfaces after mowing and trimming is complete
- Work in a safe, efficient, and timely manner
Additional Duties for Crew Leaders:
· Schedule: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, some Saturdays and overtime as required
$20.00-$23.00/hour for Crew Member, commensurate with experience
$22.00-25.00/hour for Crew Lead, commensurate with experience
Mowing Crew Member Qualifications:
- Attention to detail and an eye for excellence
- Ability to be on-time to work and stay until the day’s work is complete
- Previous commercial mowing experience is a plus, but not required (required for Crew Leaders)
- Ability to work outside in the summer
- Clean driving record is desirable (required for Crew Leaders)
Additional Qualifications for Mowing Team Leader:
- Must have 2+ years working in a mowing capacity for a commercial lawncare company
- Ability to manage workload and work independently
- Must be able to communicate with others in an effective and positive way
- Possess an open mind towards learning and taking direction; we do things differently at Tender Lawn Care
- Ability to teach and mentor if working with a Crew Member; our Crew Leaders are building future Crew Leaders
· Apply here!
· Apply at www.mytenderlawncare.com/careers
· Call our office: 616-456-9942
· Stop by our office: 3838 E. Paris Ave. SE; Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Why choose Tender Lawn Care for your landscape maintenance career?
Our People are what distinguishes us from other landscape maintenance companies. TLC is a family-owned (and focused) business that truly CARES about each of our team members and clients.
We invest not only in new equipment, but in the maintenance of all the equipment TLC relies on to do the job right.
We work on a wide variety of sites ranging from athletic field complexes & universities, to residential & commercial accounts of all sizes and challenges.
Whether you are looking for a summer or winter job, a seasonal position, or a lifelong career in the green industry, TLC has an opportunity for you.
We are committed to providing our employees with everything they need to succeed. We are also committed to providing the best service to all our clients.