Other - Full-time
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and Ministry Efforts. Provide ministry and product information, order entry, and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Process incoming phone call orders, requiring excellent Customer Service skills in order to build a strong rapport with our customers by responding to any Ministry question in a knowledgeable and warm manner.
- Process all automation and mail orders which require a detailed analysis of all Ministry efforts’ requests.
- Handle complaints, using empowerment to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives going the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Extensive computer and multi-tasking skills in order to search several software programs for accurate and efficient order entry.
- Serve the team as a key information liaison for all Ministry efforts
- Serve as back-up to switchboard and Guest Services as trained and needed.
- Cross train in other specialty areas as trained and needed.
- Offer upsell for Discovery House.
- Some outbound calling required.
- High school graduate. Able to assimilate and recall a network of detailed information (i.e. book codes, information list, mailing schedules and offer schedules).
- Requires good customer service/people skills. Good oral communication skills and voice projection.
- Capable of adapting to continual changes to accommodate our customers, both internal and external. Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Windows necessary.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Internal communication is with Contact Center Services Team.
External Communication Requirements:
- Extensive outside phone communication with ODB Ministries’ public.
Stewardship of Resources:
• Offer upsells for all DH order calls.
• Responsible for handling of credit card orders.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now