Sales - Full-time
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
What to Expect:
As a Chiropractic Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for meeting with healthcare professionals with a focus on the chiropractic physician market. This will include learning more about their practice and needs and detailing products to enhance their patient care. In a consultative role, to clinicians, the ability to learn and communicate medical concepts is a must.
* Chiropractic Medical Sales Representatives must live in Cook, McHenry or Lake County or be willing to relocate to the territory in order to be considered for this opportunity.
What You Will Contribute:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in science or nutrition field) or corresponding years of experience.
- At least two (2) years of selling experience.
- Consultative Selling experience is a plus
- Great organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- An ownership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A positive attitude and strong customer service drive.
- The ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives.
- A passion for health, wellness, and nutrition.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.