Sales - Full-time
What to Expect:
At Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. we hire visionary thinkers looking to grow within the functional medicine industry. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will have an unwavering passion for health, wellness and nutrition.
The successful candidate must live within or be willing to relocate to greater Detroit in order to be considered for this opportunity.
As a consultative Medical Regional Sales Manager, you will,
- Accomplish regional sales objectives meeting with licensed healthcare practitioners
- Assist in the development and growth of high-level accounts
- Provide direction and input on regional sales strategies
- Implementation of marketing objectives as they relate to the Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. regional sales team
- Assist in the pre-opening of target territories in the Region
- Participate in recruiting and sales training for Account Executives
- Assist Account Executives in problem solving and opportunity management
- Provide ongoing communication and accountability for Account Executives
- Maintain and provide accurate, timely communication to Regional Manager and VP/Sales regarding Regional activity and status
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- At least 4-5 years of B2B selling experience
- Consultative Selling experience is preferred
- Proven record of building a successful territory as a Sales Account Executive
- Strong understanding/passion for health, wellness, and functional medicine
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple objectives
- Positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- This position requires significant travel
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching, HSA with company contribution
- Immediate Paid Time Off, starting annually at 15 days
- Paid Holidays on business workdays
- Company-paid on-site wellness meals
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits: short-term disability, whole/term life, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident expense
- Opportunities for growth and development such as company university and tuition reimbursement options.
- On-staff health coach, one-on-one or group coaching
- Health and wellness initiatives: walking challenge, weight loss challenge, health risk assessment and more!
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply (www.orthomolecularproducts.com).
#salesmanagement #salesApply Now