Food Service - Full-time
Are you ready to make a change? Want to help fight hunger in Western Michigan? Do you have a passion for helping seniors? Looking for more balance in your life? We are looking for motivated people to join our food service team who are ready to make a difference. This position is Monday – Friday with minimal overtime, no nights and no weekends and no holidays.
Reporting to the Food Service Supervisor, the Dishwasher is responsible for outstanding cleaning and support activities to aid the mission of high-quality nutritious meal service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Adheres to and encourages a work environment consistent with MOWWM Mission, Vision and Core Values.
· Keeps supervisor informed of department activities and challenges.
· Collaborates with all departments to advance the mission of MOWWM.
· Maintains positive client, customer, and partner relationships.
· Follows procedures to ensure compliance with Federal, State and grant regulations/requirements.
· Dishwashing including manual dishwashing and use of commercial dishwashers
· Properly sorts and stores clean items in proper locations
· Performs dish machine scheduled maintenance such as de-liming
· Maintains clean and organized work environment
· Cleans and sanitizes equipment and work surfaces as required
· Performs general cleaning duties
· Assists with meal prep or stocking as needed
Range of Pay – $13.00 – $15.00 per hour