Volunteer - Volunteer
Statement: Motivated by the love of Christ, we promote abundant life by providing holistic services to women and men affected by unplanned pregnancy.
Position title: Inventory Sorter
Position type: Volunteer (3-10 hours a month)
Department: Material Resources – Inventory Room
Basic Function of position:
Inventory sorters evaluate, count, and hang or bundle product donations, such as baby clothing, hygiene items, and diapers. The inventory sorters can building community together with other volunteers in a relaxed behind the scenes environment. Sorters can schedule themselves on days and times that best their schedule!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Build relationships with other Material Resources volunteers
· Interact with Material Resources Coordinator
· Sign in and out in the Volunteer Hours binder
· Use count sheet to record items
Available Serving Hours:
· Tuesday-Thursday 1:00am-4:00pm
· Organizational skills
· Ability to build relationships and communicate with others
Volunteer Application Process
· If interested in this volunteer position, please contact Lauren Herlein, Community Engagement Manager, at 616.742.0242 x105 or email@example.com.