Other - Full-time
Lead marketing, communications, and operational efforts for Reclaim Today. The MCO Manager will develop and manage marketing strategies and procedures, handle internal and external communications, and manage and improve the daily business activities of Reclaim Today. This position is a highly collaborative position, and requires great attention to detail.
- Work with Reclaim Today team to develop and manage marketing strategies from concept to execution.
- Measure, track, and adjust marketing plans, as needed to hit goals
- Develop marketing program business plans, create timelines, set budgets, develop strategies and tactics, and execute.
- Collaborate with Reclaim Today team to drive marketing projects across digital, print, PR, and event promotions.
- Research trends, audiences, promotional opportunities and social platforms to stay relevant and attract new audiences
- Network with other like-minded organizations and influencers to attract new contributors, stories, and outlets for collaboration
- Manage digital marketing efforts including web, email, SEO, list development, and supervision of the Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager
- Work with editor to curate and present relevant content to serve the reader.
- Work with editor and content team to maximize content based on researched felt needs. Suggest design of content to keep user interest, and adjust length and format of content for different content mediums.
- Maintain strong relationships with ODB’s marketing department, and assist in ODB marketing campaigns, if needed, at the discretion of the Director of Reclaim Today.
- Manage the brand voice and identity of Reclaim Today in the US through an internal style guide.
- Report project milestones to team and broader staff, as appropriate.
- Resolve issues and solve problems that may occur throughout the lifecycle of a campaign or project.
- Manage publicity of efforts.
- Oversee daily business activities, improve overall business functions, train new team members on relevant processes, and maintain status of business goals.
- Develop tools and best practices to manage the execution of marketing projects.
- Celebrate milestones and major achievements related to the team’s successes.
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- Strong marketing, communications, and operations experience required
- 5+ Years of marketing experience required
- 5+ Years of experience managing operational projects, campaigns, or business activities
- 5+ Years of communication experience
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development. (this statement will be included in every job description).
Internal Work Environment:
This is a “hub position” that requires frequent communication and teamwork with all members of the Reclaim Today. It is expected that this person will also build relationships with other ODB teams, and be available to participate in efforts that could directly or indirectly affect Reclaim Today.
High degree of external communication with independent contractors related to Reclaim Today marketing, communications, and operations.
Manage the marketing, communications and operations for the Reclaim Today team, including a direct report.
Stewardship of Resources:
Recommend budgets for product development, marketing campaigns, contractor relations, and other marketing, communication, and operational needs.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles. Some international and domestic travel may be required.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion