Housekeeping / Cleaning - Full-time
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make a daily impact and work with a great team? Maybe you are a great leader, but want to roll up your sleeves and help with the details? If so, then this may be your a perfect opportunity for you!
We recruit only the best and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our employees contribute value in a team-based environment, with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
The Manager of Domestic Services will be an integral part of a dedicated and highly skilled team, responsible for providing outstanding customized service to our clients. The individual in this role will be responsible for supervising, training, and developing team members at a professional level. Providing cleaning and interior maintenance and exemplary hospitality service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively lead the interior team.
- Coach and train Housekeepers on proper cleaning, etiquette, serving, laundry, and other responsibilities.
- Coach and collaborate with Chef.
- Act as primary point of contact regarding interior operations.
- Plan, execute, and report seasonal cleaning and interior projects.
- Assist with cleaning, vacuuming, dusting floors, ceilings, furnishings, hallways, fixtures, bathrooms, mirrors, and emptying trash containers.
- Laundry, iron, fold, and put away clothing and linens.
- Assist with interior window and screen cleaning.
- Scrub and polish floors.
- Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Change bed linens and towels; make beds daily or when requested.
- Inventory and restock household supplies.
- Lead execution of special events/dinner parties.
- Assist with crucial duties of other staff if they are unavailable.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Housekeeping and/or yacht industry experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of household table etiquette, service, and entertaining protocol.
- Flexible availability for scheduling.
- Occasional regional travel may be required.