General Labor - Full-time
Machine Operator!! Manufacture beautiful storage closets for California Closets!
We have both 1st and 2nd shifts Monday through Friday and every other Saturday. We have part time available and Saturday only shifts!
The Machine Operator will safely control various machines and equipment involved in production.
Duties and responsibilities
· Produce the required quantity of parts within established specifications
· Maintain log and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
· Inspect equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; perform basic and routine adjustments and maintenance. Communicate machine or quality issues.
· Consistently check products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts line lead.
· Move and transfer product with the facility.
· Properly package, palletize, scan, etc. product in accordance with site-specific quality systems procedures/work instructions.
· In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
· Inventory tools, parts, and supplies; contact line lead if supplies are needed.
· Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
· Store materials properly in warehouse.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
· Ability to follow directions and work cohesively in a team environment.
· Ability to quickly learn production equipment.
· Ability to problem solve.
· Work is performed in a manufacturing environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
· Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
· Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts produced.
· Ability to often push and maneuver carts.
· Ability to frequently stoop, bend and kneel.
· Ability to often reach with hand and arms and grasp.
· Ability to frequently talk and hear.
· Ability to constantly stand.