Education - Full-time
Big Steps Little Feet Christian Childcare and Preschool in Ada is looking for immediate full-time preschool teachers. Big Steps is a large, owner-operated center with an innovative preschool playground and two buildings. We have 15 active and educational classrooms and 35 qualified staff members!
We are located in the heart of beautiful downtown Ada right across Fulton from the Amway Headquarters. We have competitive wages, paid vacation, paid holidays, health, vision, and dental insurance, and CDA reimbursements. Don’t hesitate to call or visit our website to apply today! We would love to make you a part of our Big Steps Little Feet Team!
Teacher qualifications are as follows:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Be a positive role model of caregiving for staff and children.
* Be CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen certified, or be willing to obtain certification upon hire.
* Recent or be willing to obtain a TB test certificate upon hire.
* Honest, reliable, punctual, have minimal absences, and have dependable transportation.
* Be customer service oriented and professional.
* Be aware of the unique needs of preschoolers.
* Be available for full-time employment, within the hours of 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
*Child Development Education and Experience required.
*Job Types: Full-time
We provide a Covid-19 Orientation in regards to our Preparedness & Response Plan for all of our staff including sanitization procedures and updated cleaning practices.