General Labor - Full-time
Family-owned and operated since 1949, Tender Lawn Care is proud to provide high-quality landscape management and snowplowing services to residential and commercial clients throughout West Michigan. We are excited to be experiencing tremendous growth and adding to our team to meet the needs of our clients.
Landscape Foreman Duties and qualifications:
- Perform installation and renovation work; setting grades, installing plants, trees, patios, retaining walls and drainage systems
- Oversee, train, and manage a crew of one to three people
- Communicate effectively with the client, management, and co-workers
- Read site-plans
- Drive company truck and trailer to transport crew and equipment
- Ability to read/write in English
- 2+ years as a foreman in the landscaping industry
- Previous experience operating landscape equipment and tools
- Extensive plant knowledge
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must obtain a DOT medical card (employer provided) Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver License (CDL) is highly desired but not essential (employer provided)
- Previous experience managing, motivating, and instructing crew members
- Post-graduate study in horticulture is ideal
Pay: $23.00 – $28.00/hour, commensurate with experience
Benefits: TLC offers PTO, Health Insurance, & 401 k with 4% company match
Why Choose Tender Lawn Care for your landscape maintenance career?
People: Our People are what distinguishes us from other landscape maintenance companies. TLC is a family-owned (and focused) business that truly CARES about each of our team members and clients.
Equipment: We invest not only in new equipment, but in the maintenance of all the equipment TLC relies on to do the job right.
Work: We work on a wide variety of sites ranging from athletic field complexes & universities, to residential & commercial accounts of all challenges and sizes.
Environment: We work primarily outdoors – enough said.
Opportunity: If you are looking for a lifelong career in the green industry, TLC has an opportunity for you.
Commitment: We are committed to providing our employees with everything they need to succeed. We are also committed to providing the best service to all our clients.