Accounting / Finance - Full-time
Rivers Edge Landscape Management is currently looking for an experienced Landscape Construction Foreman to join our team. The Landscape Construction Foreman leads the completion of new commercial landscape and hardscape installations, typically ranging from $50,000 to $500,000. The foreman is responsible for a wide variety of landscaping activities, including reading and following construction blueprints, setting grades and leveling with a skid steer and/or mini-excavator, establishing bed lines, building hand-stacked and modular block retaining walls, placing pavers and stones, installing plants, trees, mulch, and final lawn prep for sod or hyrdroseeding. The Landscape Construction Foreman leads and trains 1-2 crew members, takes ownership of their equipment, ensures jobsite safety and work quality standards are met, and maintains daily timesheets and material usage in our mobile app.
This is a full-time, year-round position. During winter months, the foreman will continue building retaining walls, assist with shop and equipment maintenance, and perform snow removal and deicing work.
Rivers Edge Benefits
- Competitive regular pay $18-$24+ per hour, based on experience
- Snow pay $20-$25, based on experience
- Performance and company bonuses
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Fedelity 401k retirement plan, with 4% company match
- Paid vacation time and PTO days
- Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3+ years of landscape installation experience
- Skid steer and other landscaping-related equipment experience preferred
- Leadership skills and experience coordinating others preferred
- Valid driver license required. Commercial Driver License (CDL) or the ability to obtain one preferred.
- Time management and strong communication skills required
- Desire to work with team to accomplish goals
- Attention to detail
- Smart phone
- Desire and ability to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for extended periods of time
Rivers Edge Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Rivers Edge Landscape Management performs pre-employment testing. As a condition of employment, background checks and drug-screening will be required of new employees.
Rivers Edge Landscape Management is a full-service landscape construction and grounds management company, specializing in commercial, industrial, municipal and retail centers, as well as a variety of other specialty projects throughout West Michigan. With more than 15 years of experience, our commitment is to create and manage attractive grounds and exteriors for our clients that demonstrate the level of pride they take in their business. We work closely with our clients to produce beautiful surroundings that enhance the value of every project.Apply Now