Education - Part-time
Rockford Christian School School is seeking new employees to fill a position in our Kids Care Program. Kids Care is a program at Rockford Christian School that provides quality before and after-school care for our families.
We currently have positions open for our After School Care program Monday-Friday from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. It is not required that you are available all 5 days. This is a wonderful opportunity to see what it is like to work in a school environment.
*Pay is determined based on level of education.
- Provide a safe environment for students before and after school hours
- Assist children with homework
- Plan, prepare, deliver, and participate in games, crafts, and activities with children
- Manage attendance
- Clean and organize the classroom daily
- Communication with parents
- Must be a High School graduate
- Preferred to have an Early Childhood Credential and/or working towards a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- TB Test, if oﬀered the position
- Preferred CPR/First Aid Certiﬁed
- Complete and pass the state-required background check
- Complete MiRegistry Health & Safety 1 & 2 training, if oﬀered the position
The Kids Care Staff is a/an:
Friendly, responsible, and compassionate person. They are able to work professionally with students as well as their parents.
Applicants should complete the online application form for support staﬀ on the GRCS website. Applicants should also send a resume, letter of interest, statement of faith, letters of reference, to Emily Jansen, RCS Preschool Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now