Building/Construction - Full-time
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is hiring a licensed Journeyman plumber to expertly service, repair, and replace plumbing systems. If you take pride in great work and satisfying customers, consider joining the Benjamin Franklin family. We offer top pay, paid training programs for career growth, flexibility, and team-oriented, family environment.
- Perform minor to complex plumbing service work on residential or light commercial plumbing systems
- Ensures the job was completed correctly and eliminates unnecessary callbacks after the job is finished
- Explains services performed to the client upon completion, ensure client satisfaction with all work before leaving job site
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Maintains cleanliness inside and outside of vehicles at all times
- Wears shoe coverings in client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
- Day shift + rotating on-call schedule
- $1500 Sign-on Bonus
- 401K + Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Emergency savings account + Employer match
- Gym membership
- Paid time Off
- Paid holidays
- Operate own vehicle
- iPad & uniforms with laundry service
- Advancement opportunities
- Parties and Family Events
Compensation: $33.00 – $40.00 per hour
- A Journeyman Plumber’s license
- At least 2 years of experience
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Pass background and drug checks
- Field service experience in a residential setting (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills
Join the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Team!
We want to make joining our team as easy as possible. Our team members are the most valuable assets in our organization. It’s true, our employees come first! How do we prove it? First things first.
- Pay— We believe the best performers deserve the best pay. That’s why we want to pay YOU the best competitive rate.
- Flexibility— We want YOU to have time for the most important things in your life. Our scheduling is flexible. Find out how we do it.
- Career Path— We offer you an unlimited future with our world class training programs. Our training programs include Technical Training, Virtual technical training, communications, sales, and more! If you are serious about your career and want to learn from the best in the industry apply today!
So, if you have a great attitude, a strong work ethic, and are someone who takes pride in the work you do, then we want to hear from you!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Corporate.