Other - Full-time
Tekton needs an impressive IT Operations Developer who will work with teams from multiple departments on a single task and employ his or her programming prowess to code, test, and deploy solutions that improve the company. You will be involved in a mix of both strategic and hands-on work.
Direct Supervisor: Operations IT Manager
Some specific role responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of our ERP system (NetSuite)
- Actively seek out flaws in our systems and implement improvements
- Help develop websites that we use both internally and externally
- Create new software solutions and add new features to existing solutions
- Write SQL queries and manage SQL databases
- Provide IT and technical support for all employees
- Assist with hardware installations and upgrades
- Regularly communicate with others about IT updates
Education, experience, and skills
Location and hours
This is a full-time salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We’re dedicated to making the best hand tools you’ll ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.