Other Ministries - Full-time
Provide the LACE, IS (Help Desk, Internet Team, and Biz Apps), and Digital Marketing teams with a single global intake process for all projects and tasks.
- Log all incoming requests into the appropriate software, which come in through the service request form, phone calls, emails, and “drop-in” sources within one business day of the originating request.
- Communicate the need for global leadership prioritization on new tasks and projects that come through the single intake process. This might include the scheduling of prioritization meetings with the Global Leadership and/or with the individual SCRUM Teams prior to the sprint planning process.
- Follow-up on all user requests by communicating with the requestor by informing them what system their project has been added to and who to expect to be working with.
- Monitor all open requests for any lack of response or activity against the request and proactively encourage communicating between requestor and responder.
- Work closely with ministry teams to help record issues related to websites, apps, marketing emails, and digital marketing projects.
- Participate in usability testing of new or updated websites, mobile applications, and other digital marketing solutions by tracking and recording of all issues that arise during the testing.
- Track and categorize types of technical and non-technical issues, and file reports with the global LACE, IS, Digital Marketing, and other ministry teams.
- Learn to use the software used by the LACE, IS, and Digital Marketing teams. This will include, task management, and bug tracking solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert for all global LACE, IS, and Digital Marketing business processes.
- Provide regular feedback on the intake process to the LACE, IS, and Digital Marketing teams, which may lead to process improvement.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Developed technical ability or demonstrated experience in providing technical support to a modern information services and project management environments.
- College degree preferred.
- Familiarity with a variety of social media platforms, and tools (i.e. WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Have a broad understanding of current trends in mobile, web and, social media usage.
- Excel in spelling and grammar.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Solid interpersonal and customer communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), project management tools, and in Google Drive.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Extensive communication with LACE, IS, and Digital Marketing teams to better understand the current digital tools used by Our Daily Bread Ministries, and ministry direction for digital applications.
- Regular communication with global Marketing, IS, LACE, and other ministry departments for planning, implementation, and feedback purposes.
- Communication will be both technical and statistical in nature, time-sensitive, and many times confidential and secure.
External Work Environment:
- Enforces the assignment of projects and the processes associated with the prioritization, communication, and resolution related to the project and task intake process.
- Provide leadership in the further development of the project and task intake processes.
Stewardship of Resources:
Will have a strong influence on the flow of requests, which is vital in maintaining priorities for the teams and investing in the right projects. This will influence the LACE budget.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now